Like many folks, I never got the hang of a paper journal. The audience was the revolution that changed my willingness to keep retrospective track of my life, and my blogging career got started around the time the word itself was coined. The links below constitute a “best of” from the history of my livejournal posts.
- September 2001 – Feminist Identity
- December 2001 – Still dull after all these years
- January 2002 – This obviously changed
- January 2002 – Sadness vs. Anger
- February 2002 – And maybe it’ll be cool
- May 2002 – Things Change and I don’t mention it
- June 2002 – Crazy Songs